O’BRIEN WOMEN’S FLEX V-BACK LIFE JACKET
OBRIEN WOMEN’S FLEX V-BACK BioLite Series
Flexible and lightweight, the Women’s Flex V-Back gives you all of the safety, comfort, and performance you could ask for from CGA life jacket. With multiple hinges and the V-Back stretch panel, this vest provides unsurpassed mobility; accommodating any change in position that you make. Of course, the full front zipper and two concealed, adjustable belts are still there to keep things snug and make sure you get the most out of your life jacket. On top of that, this life jacket incorporates BioLite technology making it lighter, breathable and more environmentally friendly than neoprene. Harmonized U.S. Coast Guard/Transport Canada Approved
- V-Back stretch panel – Delivers a more accommodating fit and increases maneuverability
- BioLite construction – Neoprene alternative that is soft, lightweight, breathable and eco-friendly
- Multiple front and side hinges
- Zip closure and 2 concealed, adjustable belts for security
- PWC lanyard attachment ring
- AVAILABLE SIZES: XS / SM / M / LG / XL
- Harmonized U.S. Coast Guard/Transport Canada Approved
The Right Size – One seemingly common misconception is that life jacket sizing falls in line with your favorite t-shirt. It doesn’t. Please use the size chart in the image gallery above to accurately determine the appropriate size for your life jacket.
The Right Fit – Life jackets should be snug, but not so tight that it impacts your breathing. If you are in-between sizes, most people tend to choose the larger size for a snug fit that isn’t too tight.
|Dimensions||65 × 36 × 65 cm|
LG, SM, M, XL, XS