The Comet 49″ is perfect for the riders out there looking for an easy to mid-level riding performance wakesurf board that works in all conditions. With a soft and light traditional foam core and a machined grooved EVA deck, this board gives a quick response and is easy to ride in waves and light winds. Shaped in a versatile wakesurf/skim board style with a slightly boarder profile makes the board easy to get up on and very forgiving, which is suitable for beginner to intermediates to master the skills.
A compression molded construction gives the Comet a more than durable construction, allowing for stress free usage and avoidance of easy damages. Having an added tail kick pad gives plenty of power through turns plus the standard twin fins setup makes this board a solid performer in anything from waves to side shore perfection!
- Built for beginner skim style to intermediate riders
- Loose style design for high speeds and endless spins
- High press fiberglass compression molded structure
- Traditional foam core
- Machine grooved deck with arch support and extra tall tail kick pad
- Grooved diamond shape EVA deck
- Wakesurf/skim style
- Fish tail design
- Shallow twin fin setup for easier transitions from edge to edge
|TECH & FEATURES:|
|Dimensions||130 × 55 × 8 cm|
A perfect board for riders out there looking for an easy to mid-level riding performance wakesurf board that works in all conditions. The skim to wakesurf shape provides great performance for any ability level
Available on backorder